Last week I hosted a coffee playdate. My moms group started doing one a week this year. It's a chance for the moms to catch up, enjoy some coffee and let the kids run wild. I wanted to have a bunch of bite sized snacks for the kids. Since it was a 10am playdate, I decided to make these pancake and fruit bites.
I used an entire box of pancake mix to make about 60 mini pancake bites. I put half out for the playdate and froze the other half. They were a hit with the kiddos, definitely a recipes I'll be making for years to come. Enjoy!
A box of your favorite pancake mix.
Fruit of your choice
*I used an 8oz bag of mixed frozen fruit, which included peaches, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries*
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
3. Prepare pancakes according to the directions on the box. I used the entire box and made about 60 muffins.
4. Use a small cookie scoop, fill with a scoop of the pancake batter.
4. Top with fruit, pressing the fruit down just a bit.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
6. Remove to a cooling rack after a few minutes & let them cool.
***You can also top with bananas, chocolate chips, bacon, nuts…the possibilities are endless***