Sunday, October 31, 2010

Diaper Wreath

After making my diaper cake, I had a few leftover diapers. So, I did some searching and found an adorable diaper wreath. I used an online tutorial, although I couldn't see the pictures from the tutorial on my computer. It was still pretty simple to follow and easy to get the hang of. This honestly took me only a few hours and turned out soo cute! I made mine to match the brown and blue theme of the shower and decided to include more socks and bibs instead of toys. I loved that Johnson & Johnson had a baby travel pack, they were the prefect size for the wreath. Curling ribbon is a must for the wreaths. It adds beauty and does a great job holding the items together. I'm looking forward to making many more wreaths!

Click HERE for the online tutorial.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished