Friday, March 16, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies


My husband called me from work a few days ago and said he needed me to make cookies for the following day for his team.  I immediately went to my Pinterest cookie board, looking for a quick and cheap recipe.  I picked this one because of the few ingredients (I only had to buy the Reeses) and minimal time it would take to whip them up.  These cookies smelled so delicious when they were baking, I had to taste them when they were finished.  And they were as good as they smelled.  I will definitely be making these again!


Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
Recipe Courtesy Cookies and Cups

Ingredients
  • 1 (18.25 oz) box chocolate cake mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
  • 1 8 oz bag Reese's Minis
How to Make
  1. Preheat oven to 350°
  2. With your mixer, beat together cake mix, oil and eggs until combined.
  3. Pour in entire bag of Reese's Minis.
  4. Mix on low until Reese's are evenly incorporated.
  5. Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls and place n a parchment lined baking sheet about 2" apart. Cookies will spread.
  6. Bake for 8-9 minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished