Wednesday, November 14, 2012

DIY Post It Holders

I remember seeing this little gift a while back on Pinterest.  I had them on my to make list for over 6 months!  I even bought he materials to make them months ago, I just ran out of time or another project took precedence.  Last month, I had a few gifts that I wanted to add a personal touch to.  I remembered this project and being that both recipients are teachers, I thought this would be a great addition to their gifts.  They are so easy to make and come out super cute.  These would be a great teacher appreciation gift or gift for a coworker.  We all use post its, this is a cute way to display them.  Enjoy!

Materials:
Clear Frame (about $1-2 at Walmart or Target) 
Scrapbook Paper
Post Its
Hot Glue
Stickers
Ribbon 
Any other embellishments you would like to use


Directions:
Cut the paper to the size of the frame. 
Put it in the frame. 
Hot glue the post it notes to the frame.
  I glued mine towards the bottom so that I could decorate the top more.  
From there, just decorate.  I used hot glue to glue ribbon to the top and glued stickers on top of them.  
You can decorate them however you would like.  




*After the post its run out, the recipient just has to hot glue another pad onto the back*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished