Saturday, June 26, 2010

Artichoke Dip


This recipe was one that I received at my bridal shower from one of my bridesmaids, Keri. She made it for the shower and it was a hit. Everyone was gathered around it the whole time. I was thankful that this was the recipe she chose to give me for my bridal recipe book. I made this this past weekend at the beach house and it again was a favorite. My favorite part of the dip is the green olives!

Ingredients:
2 cans of quartered artichokes (drained and cut into bite sized pieces)
2 5 oz. packages of grated parmesan cheese
1 8 oz. package of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup of mayo
12 sliced green olives (I used 16)

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Pour into a casserole dish.
3. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes
4. Serve with crackers (I used Triscuits)

ENJOY!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished