Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baked Brie


I had never tried brie until my mom brought this over for a family dinner. I was a little hesitant, but it was amazing. Even my picky brother loved it. This is another recipe I brought to the beach house and again, it was a hit. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 round brie
1 pkg crescent rolls (I used low fat)
1 tablespoon of jam if you want - I used apricot.
1/4 cup of maple syrup
little brown sugar

Directions:
1. Lay out the crescent rolls on a baking dish - push together the perforations with your fingers
2. Lay the brie in the middle (take off the paper but leave the white skin on) - will be folding the crescent rolls over the cheese
3. Put the jam on top of the cheese
4. Fold the dough of the top and sides of the cheese to cover completely. You can cut pieces off and move them around to cover if you have to
5. Drizzle the maple syrup over the top and sprinkle on some brown sugar

**bake 350 degrees for about 30 minutes until the dough is lightly brown
let cool about 10 minutes, serve with apple slices and crackers

Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished