Sunday, October 2, 2011

Crock Pot Hawaiian Barbeque Chicken



This recipe comes to you from Cookbook Jungle.  I pinned it a while back, waiting for the start of fall to make it.  This year I"m attempting Crock Pot Monday's.  My goal is to make a crock pot mean every Monday. I never feel like cooking on Monday because they are usually stress filled days.  This would take one thing off my plate.  Plus crock pot meals always provide great leftovers, which means I don't have to worry about lunch the next day.  Win win for me.  If you're in need of more crock pot recipes, check out my Pinterest board.  

Ingredients:
4-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts (can still be frozen)
1 Bottle Archer Farms Hawaiian Style Barbecue Sauce (from Target)
1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks, drained

Directions:
1. Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray.
2. Place chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with sauce. Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top.
3. Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours.
4. Shred chicken with two forks while still in the crock pot so the chicken will be well coated with sauce. Serve over rice.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished