Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Sweet & Salty Bites


I've seen pictures floating around Pinterest using these three ingredients to make sweet treats.  I love the sweet and salty combination, so I added them to my "Must Make" list.  I made them last week for D to take to work.  I may have eaten a handful before I bagged them up for him to take.  They were that good!

Halloween Treats! 
Ingredients:
Square Pretzels (I used the butter snaps)
Hershey Kisses 
Candy Corn

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Place pretzels on cookie sheet, not touching. Unwrap Hershey's Kisses and place on top of pretzels. Place cookie sheet in oven. Bake for about 4 minutes or until the kisses are shiny.  When you take them out of the oven,  gently place candy corn on top of Hershey Kisses.  Press down gently.  Cool and then transfer to your desired serving dish. Enjoy!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished