Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats


This treat has been floating all over pinterest lately. Here is the recipe I used as my guide.   I decided to make them at the last minute to take to work for my team. I followed normal rice krispie treat directions.  After the marshmallow is melted, I added yellow and red food coloring to create the orange marshmallow.  I added the rice krispies and made sure they were coated with marshmallow.  After the mixture had cooled a bit I shaped a handful of the mixture into a round ball.  I used a Tootsie Roll as the stem and stuck it in the middle of the ball.  I used green icing to make the leaf and vine.  I will say that these were a lot easier to make than I thought they would be.  Enjoy! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished