Monday, May 13, 2013

Cinnamon Glazed Banana Bundt Cake

I love to have baked goods out and ready to eat when we have guests over.  I made this cake last month when my sister in law came to visit. I was able to throw it together quickly and we enjoyed it for the few days she was here.  



Cinnamon Glazed Banana Bundt Cake

Adapted from My Recipe Magic 


Ingredients:

1 box yellow cake mix
1 box banana cream pudding
1 cup water
1/3 cup cinnamon applesauce
3 eggs
2 ripe bananas



Directions: 
Preheat oven to 350. 
Grease a 10 inch bundt pan. 
Mix all ingredients (add bananas in last). 
Pour into prepared pan. 
Bake for 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes.  Flip onto a cooling rack until the cake is completely cool.  

Enjoy! 

*The original recipe includes a glaze to pour over the top.  I didn't want to add the extra sugar and calories, therefore eliminated the glaze.  I didn't feel like the cake was missing anything*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished