Saturday, January 11, 2014

Valentine's Sweet Treats

Now that Christmas has come and gone (and my decorations are FINALLY put up), it's time to think about Valentine's Day.  I'm not sure about you, but the one thing that comes to mind when I hear Valentine's Day is CHOCOLATE (and sweets). 

This year I'm hosting a Valentine's play date, will be sending in sweets to hubs' work and will be planning a dessert for Valentine's dinner.  That is a lot of sweets to make.  To get a head start I started browsing Pinterest for recipes.  I decided to share some that looked amazing with you.   Here are 20 sweet treats that caught my eye.  I can't wait to try some out for Valentine's Day.  

Now I need to start thinking about what I'm going to do for hubs this year.  It's going to be hard to beat my Date Night In Jar and Basket full of Love from last year! If you have any ideas, I'm all ears! 



 Red Velvet Brownie Truffles from Cookin' Cowgirl

 Be Mine Cherry Brownies from Gooseberry Patch

Red Velvet Puppy Chow from Your Cup of Cake

 Valentine Dipped Wafer Cookies from Craft-O-Maniac

 Cupid Crunch from Plain Chicken

Red Velvet Whoopie Pies from Simply Made with Love 

 Sweetheart Cupcakes from Echoes of Laughter 

Chocolate Cherry Bark from Confession of a Cookbook Queen



 Chocolate Cherry Valentine's Scones from Betty Crocker 



Valentine Oreo Truffles from Mom Endeavors 

Chocolate Cherry Glazed Cookie Bites from Simply Made with Love 

 Sweetheart Cupcakes from Posh Pink Giraffe

 Valentine Petite Fours from Echoes of Laughter

 Valentine Cheesecake Nibbles from Very Best Baking

 Valentine's Day Brownies from Ingredients, Inc

 Brown Sugar Blondies from The Recipe Critic 

 Chocolate Cherry Chip Cupcakes from Bird on a Cake



Fudge Cake Truffles from Koot Hoot



1 comment :

  1. Such a great round up of Valentine's Day goodies!! :) I love these! Thanks for including my truffles. And that red velvet puppy chow? YUM! That looks great!! Sharing this on twitter now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished