Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Brown & Pink Baby Shower

These pictures are from the second baby shower I helped throw for my MOH.  I can't take credit for everything you see in the pictures, everyone involved worked hard on every little detail.  My work can be seen in the diaper cake, diaper wreath, clothes hanger bows and the cookies.  The shower was perfect and we can't wait to meet baby Callie! You can find the diaper cake tutorial here, diaper wreath tutorial here, smores cookies here, lemon cookies here and bow directions here.  That's a lot of heres! Enjoy!












2 comments :

  1. Really adorable, I love pink and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown and pink looks wonderful! I can’t take my eyes off these pictures. I think I will keep this theme for my birthday party. I am turning 21 next month and I am planning to celebrate my birthday in one of my friend’s home studios NYC. It’s going to be great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished