Saturday, October 8, 2011

Taco Pizza

Ever since I received my new Pampered Chef bar pan, I've been obsessed with making pizza.  It's just so easy to make using the pan and takes less than 30 minutes for a complete meal.  The first creation was the buffalo chicken pizza. This week I decided to make a taco pizza.  I'm usually a big fan of many of the dinners I make, but this one takes the cake.  I went back for  seconds and enjoyed the left overs the next day just as much.  Add this recipe to your menu this week, you won't be disappointed! 

Ingredients: 
1 lb of ground mean (I used turkey)
1 package of taco seasoning
1 tomato chopped
1 avocado chopped
1 can of refried beans 
1 cup of mexican blend cheese
1 small can of sliced olives
1 tube of pizza dough (I used Pillsbury)
3/4 cup shredded lettuce

Directions: 
1.  Preheat oven to 400. Brush the Pampered Chef bar pan with olive oil.  Lay dough onto pan, make sure it's spread out and covering the whole thing.  
2.  Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the dough is slightly brown. 
3.  While the dough is baking, cook the meat.  Once meat is browned, mix in taco seasoning.  
4.  Take out dough from the oven.  Spread the beans over the cooked dough.  
5. Put the meat on top of the beans.  Cover as much of the dough as possible.  Sprinkle the cheese of top of the meat.  Put back in the over until cheese is melted.  Should only take a few minutes.  
6.  Once out of the oven again, top the pizza off with the lettuce, olives, tomatoes and avocado.  
Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished