Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunshine Swizzle Punch

One of my best friend's is getting married in a few weeks, which means bridal showers and bachelorette parties to prepare for.  I love using my punch bowl and always volunteer to bring punch to any event.  If you know me, you know I don't like making the same recipe twice.  So, even though I've tried some great punch recipes, I wanted to find a new one.  I stumbled across this one on the Kraft foods website.  Guests at the shower loved this punch.  It was sweet but not too sweet.  I had a request to have it posted ASAP, so here it is!  Enjoy!

*Punch is in the corner of the pic.  I'm so mad at myself for not taking a better picture!!

What You Need
2 pkt. (makes 2 qt. drink) or 4 pkt. (makes 1 qt. drink each) CRYSTAL LIGHT Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix*
3 qt.  (12 cups) cold club soda
1 can (12 oz.) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
1 qt.  (4 cups) raspberry sherbet
Make It

EMPTY drink mix into large punch bowl.

ADD club soda and limeade concentrate; stir until concentrate is completely dissolved.

SCOOP sherbet into punch just before serving.

*NOTE: CRYSTAL LIGHT Packets come in two sizes. Please note packet size before preparing recipe.

1 comment :

  1. Here's a new punch recipe: http://ourlifebeyondthegame.blogspot.com/2010/06/eta-delta-down-home-punch.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished