Monday, August 9, 2010

Apricot Turkey Pinwheels

My hubby's birthday party was this past weekend. I found some fabulous recipes that I couldn't wait to make. I had everything planned out and the help of my mom and husband to make everything. There were definitely some recipes that I liked more than others, but all in all I'd make all of them again.
D's birthday party recipe #1:
I'm so mad at myself for not taking a picture of this appetizer. It was a favorite for a lot of our friends. As soon as I make it again, I promise to take a picture.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup apricot preserves
1/2 tsp. ground mustard
1/4 lb. sliced deli turkey
1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
1 sheet of puff pastry

Directions
1. Unfold pastry; layer with preserves, mustard, cheese and turkey. Roll up jelly-roll style. Cut into 16 slices. Place cut side down on a baking sheet.
2. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 pinwheels.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished