Monday, August 9, 2010

Potato Chip Clusters


Birthday Recipe #3: All it takes are three ingredients for this scrumptious dessert. This honestly took me 10 minutes to make. I was nervous about how they would come out because they weren't sticking together before I put them in the fridge. But, when I took them out about 2 hours after I made them they were well stuck together. They didn't form perfect ball shapes like the picture, but they were still delicious. Something that did help me was using a melon scoop to put them on wax paper.

Ingredients
9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
2 cups crushed potato chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans

Directions
In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate. Stir in potato chips and pecans. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until set. Yield: about 3 dozen.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished