I love coconut. I also love recipes with very few ingredients. Which is exactly why I ripped this recipe out of my Taste of Home magazine about a year ago. I was looking for a light cookie to make for a group of friends, at the last minute. I had all these ingredients on hand and 30 minutes to spare. I'm so glad I went with this recipe. They were chewy, simple and delicious. Enjoy!
- 9 Servings
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine the coconut, flour and salt. Add milk and vanilla; mix well (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.