Saturday, August 20, 2011

Teacher's Survival Kit



This year I am the third grade team leader.  We have 8 ladies on our team, which is a pretty large team.  I always like doing little things for my team at the beginning of the year.  This year I decided to do a survival  kit to give each of them at our first team meeting.  I had a found a lot of great ideas on Pinterest and some teacher sites, which helped me create the survival kit I used.  I found the small drink tubs at Target in the dollar section and used Sharpie paint pens to personalize each one.  Then, I filled the inside with some tissue paper and all of the items below.  My team really enjoyed these gifts and I know we all have a great year ahead of us.  






TO DOWNLOAD THIS PRINTABLE GO HERE

4 comments :

  1. Such a cute idea!!

    http://ourlifebeyondthegame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I'd love to have you as a teacher on my team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ideas. I am team leader this year and would really like for us to bond. This should do it. Thanks for sharing your ideas.
    Debbie
    debjac9@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished