Friday, August 5, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Bundles

One of my favorite things about football season is making buffalo chicken dip.  It is hands down, one of my favorite dips.  Not only to make, but to eat as well.  When thinking of a meal I wanted to make for my Mr's birthday, I thought up this creation.  I had all the ingredients for the dip and a can of crescent rolls.  I put them together to make my new favorite bundle.  These are AH-Mazing! Next time, I'll probably add chopped celery to the mix.  You've got to try these.  


Ingredients: 

1 can/roll/tube of crescent rolls
1/4 cup of blue cheese dressing
1/4 cup of buffalo sauce
2 cups of shredded chicken
1/2 cup shredded cheese (any kind) 




Directions: 
Unroll dough into 4 squares (2 triangles together).  Pinch together edges.  


2.  Place chicken into a mixing bowl.  


 3.  Add both dressings to the bowl and mix.  

4.  Scoop mixture towards the bottom of the dough squares.  


5.  Sprinkle cheese on the top of the chicken mixture.  




6.  Fold dough over and pinch all edges together.  


7.  Brush a little EVOO and spices over the top of each bundle. We used a spice mixture. 



8.  Bake at 375 for 12 minutes or until dough is slightly brown. 

9.  ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. YUM! Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely "pinning" this so I can remember to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a recent pinterest addict - and I'm SOOO pinning this one

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished