Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grilled Bruschetta Chicken



I'm on a tomato mozzarella kick this summer!  When I came across this Kraft recipe, it went directly on my weekly menu for the following week.  The recipe has over 1,000 reviews and received 5 stars.  I'm no grill master, so I have to give hubs the credit for preparing the recipe.  I probably couldn't have done it as well as him! We both really enjoyed this chicken recipe.  I added a dash of balsamic vinegar to mine, which sent it over the top for me.  This is definitely a 5 star dish! 


what you need

4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1/4 cup  KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
tomato, finely chopped
1/2 cup  KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil

make it


HEAT grill to medium heat.
COVER half the grill grate with sheet of heavy-duty foil. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 Tbsp. dressing; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 min. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
PLACE chicken on uncovered side of grill; cover with lid. Grill 6 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.

TURN 
chicken over; place on foil. Top with tomato mixture. Grill, covered, grill 8 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).















No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished