Monday, August 1, 2011

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

I'm not a fan of Red Lobster, but I do love their biscuits. I mean, isn't that why most people go there anyway?  So, imagine being able to make them at home! When I came across a recipe online for their biscuits, I was giddy with joy.  I went to the store right then and made them immediately. They are perfect.  I ate way too many and have a feeling they will become a weekly staple in our household.  
Here is where you can find the recipe below.




Recipe: Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Ingredients:
2 cups Bisquick biscuit mix
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/4 cup butter (melted)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
Method:
Preheat oven to 450 degree. Mix biscuit mix, milk, and cheddar cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Mix melted butter, garlic powder, and dried parsley; brush generously over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm. Make 10-12 biscuits.

2 comments :

  1. Hahaha!! This makes me laugh because Red Lobster is my parents favorite restaurant. It's the weirdest thing in the world, but they're obsessed with that place. We used to go all the time growing up for special occasions, and now they still go for "a night out". And sadly, I don't think it's just for the biscuits...I swear my parents are normal people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more!! And it's so pricey.

    http://www.ourlifebeyondthegame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished